Louie Baby Wrap Carrier
Louie Baby Wrap Carrier in Grey Marle
With many incredible benefits for both baby and parent you can understand why our Joey Baby Wrap Carriers are loved by mums & dads all around Australia. Designed to keep your little one safe, snug & secure, our baby carriers are simple to use and extremely comfortable to wear. Carry your little one close in your Joey Baby Wrap Carrier.
Proudly Certified Hip Healthy by International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Benefits of our Baby Wrap Carriers;
- Calms a fussy baby & reduces crying
- Comforts little ones suffering from colic or reflux
- Helps reduce postpartum depression
- Mimics the womb & assists newborns through the fourth trimester
- Incredible way to bond and create a connection with your baby
- Hands free and convenient
- Boosts breast milk production & enables discreet feeding
- Aids in baby's development both physically and emotionally
Features of our Baby Wrap Carriers;
- Proudly Certified Hip Healthy by IHDI
- Suitable from birth (3kg) to 10-12 months (8-10kg)
- Made from 94% modal 6% spandex
- Ultra soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Simple & easy to use
- One size fits all (from petite to plus size!)
For instructions on how to wear your wrap click here.
Louie Baby Wrap Carrier
Tried the wrap the first day I brought my daughter home. The fabric is so light weight, stretchy and soft. It was so comfortable to wear. She is so content and sleeps peacefully while strapped in.
My baby isn’t due till August but bought this due to the good reviews and mid year sale. The material feels lovely and I liked the little gifts that were added, Thankyou.
I never used a baby wrap with my first baby but when I was pregnant with my second child I purchased this wrap just thinking I “might” use it occasionally. Well…my baby had colic which I had never experienced before, she practically lived in this wrap as she always wanted to be close to me and sitting upright. She was in the wrap when I cooked, cleaned, played with my other child and I even went for walks with her in it. It was legitimately my life saver…the fabric was so nice also and washed really well. Highly recommend.
I was gifted a Joey mama wrap carrier and i use it pretty much everyday. I was worried about feeling hot and sticky carrying my new bubba around in a carrier during summer but the Joey mama wrap fabric is so beautiful and breathable and so easy to use. I have also purchased multiple boxes of the lactation cookies and OMG they are so delicious. I started eating them when I was 36 weeks pregnant and was able to harvest my colostrum to bring with me to the hospital. They are such a great snack for midnight feeds as well!! Madison and Georgia always provide the best customer service and go above and beyond for their customers!! Couldn’t recommend Joey mama enough!! :)