The Rider Baby Carrier
Joey Mama has quickly proven to become one of the leaders in baby wrap carriers, providing them to thousands of happy customers and we have recently launched our Rider Buckle Carrier as the perfect next step after your baby outgrows their wrap.
This all-in-one baby carrier allows you to carry your baby in 3 ergonomic positions, inward facing, outward facing and back carry. Featuring leopard print accents, this baby carrier is effortless to use and with padded shoulder straps, it ensures both you and your baby will be comfortable while using the carrier.
Features of our Rider Baby Carrier;
- Suitable from 5.5kg (approx. 4 months) to 20kg (approx. 48 months)
- 3 Ergonomic carry positions - front inward, front outward and back carry
- Babies weight evenly distributed to minimise strain
- Made from 100% Cotton - machine washable
- Adjustable waist & shoulder buckles
- Includes a sleeping hood (in grey leopard print)
- Suitable for all up to women's size 18
Benefits of our Rider Baby Carrier;
- Stylish leopard print design
- Quick & easy to put on
- Hands free convenience
- Incredible way to bond and build a connection with your baby
- Aids in baby's development both physically and emotionally
- Promotes early language development
- Helps reduce postpartum depression
For shipping & returns info click here.
The Rider Baby Carrier
Brought the Rider Baby Carrier as a baby shower gift. All I can say is that I want one for my little babe on the way now 😉
I ummed and ahhed for so long as to whether to buy the Rider Carrier and I wish I just got it when it first came out! I purchase a wrap carrier first and loved it. The rider is so quick and easy to use, super comfortable for both me and Bub and the 1 year old loves being in it as much as I love not carrying her on my hip!
I walk everywhere with my little one and this carrier is so so so comfy and easy to use.
I love that the shoulder straps tighten from the back, and that the main back strap clicks together on my hip at the side which makes it incredibly easy to use!
I absolutely love the Joey carrier. My LO loves the carrier. I love that I can have her front facing and the carrier isn’t too high that it’s rubbing her chin. She has plenty of room to look out and most of us comfortable.
I tried two other carriers prior to the Joey but the Joey has by far been my favourite.
Another thing from one parent to another is how easy it was to put baby into the carrier by myself and click the top belt in at the back again by myself. These are the practical things we need to be easy.
Highly recommend the Joey carrier.
Absolutely wonderful to use! So comfortable for both baby and myself, Dad loved getting to use it as well! Have used the wrap options when LO was smaller and this is great now she’s bigger and too heavy for the wraps! Instructions were so easy to use and understand, overall the best carrier I’ve used!